Thursday, July 22, 2010

Apple Butterscotch Tart

So, I know it's totally lame that my first post is just a link. But, seriously, the Apple Butterscotch Tart that Jody makes is one of my favorite more recently added holiday family traditions. It's become my favorite thing to make whenever I need to contribute a dessert for a gathering of any size or fanciness, because (1) it's easy to make, and (2) it's amazingly delicious and tends to get rave reviews (plus you can tell them it's something your family makes for holidays and don't have to admit it's from verybestbaking.com). The only catch is that you do need to own a tart pan, but I've found that my $15 investment in one (that I've so far only used for this recipe) has been more than worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...that is a good one! The Frosts are coming into town tomorrow evening and I wanted to have something yummy waiting for them at our house. I'll give this tart a try!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog